Use This And Make Money In 2 Hours

The Cash Code   Make Money Online In 2 Hours
The Cash Code - internet marketing products reviewed

Are You A Real Internet Marketer?

Are you earning $50.00 a day?

Less than... $300.00 a week?

How much did you make last month
$1000.00?   Zilch?

Making Money Online Starts With
A Proven System
Michael Jones Hands It To You

Your Life is NOT about working for other people!!!

...in 2 hours from now you can have a cash generating business set up which needs almost no ongoing work.

All you do is copy and paste...
And you're ready to rock - with 100% of the profit.

...you can have an inbox FULL of messages like this:
"Paypal Payment Notification"

2 hours from now...

Check the *SHOCKING* video now!

Sam D. Mann http://reviewed-by-samdman.com

12 June 2009

Warning To Affiliate Marketers

It blows my mind how some of these Internet marketers think. The way I see it is like this: They whole-heartedly believe that their customers are just cash cows to be milked. Well, you might be a cash cow, but I'm certainly not some kinda dumb A**ed cow just waiting to be milked. These persons give the impression to imagine they can sponsor crap and get compensated to do so. Crap will forever be crap, even if you pick and choose the unattractive bits out of it and polish over it with a crap-glossing piece of equipment. It's still just gleaming expensive crap. Move Off The Series of Foolishness You Would like:To Create Money Online... To be fiscally secure... The finest building in the neighbourhood... 1st Class tickets to interesting locations... “But there’s a drawback” You're On The Cycle Of Madness You know you’re on the cycle of madness when... You’re on every Tom, Dick, Harry and Mary’s List.Everyday you have a thousand emails to read. You helplessly jump from one guru’s product to the next. The money’s in The List! That's what they tell you right to your face while they pull cash out of your pockets easier than stealing candy from a babe-in-arms. (At least the baby will cry out loud but you don't even sound a mild protest!!) You don't even realise that by the time you get halfway through reading all the sales pitches... You’ve fallen for the big promises to riches from one product hawker to the next... And (instinctively like a hampster on a tread-mill) you keep doing that day after day. You observe in terror as your wallet gets thinner and thinner and ALL your plastics are dried up and shrivelled out - they've got no more sap left in them. Yet... You still keep on doing it!! More emails come in. You leave your work and go study about another product. You buy it. You plan to use it but before the ink's dried on the sales invoice, another one takes your fancy. You buy that one too and you make a mental note to use it... Then you're reading another sales letter and so the cycle continues. How many times have you done that lately? WHEN will you stop the cycle of madness? I’m sure you know deep down inside that the cycle of insanity is ONE of the main reasons why you’re NOT making any money from your Internet marketing activities. I know you’ve heard it before, but the sales records are showing that you’re not listening. So, I'll just have to shout it out... Stop throwing away your money!! WOW!! It sure felt good to get that off my chest...I don’t know if you’re connecting here with me, but I'll let you into a secret... I used to do EXACTLY all those things!! UNTIL I stopped the cycle ... and guess what happened? I started making money (real money)... When I Learned How To Drive Traffic To My Websites. All of a sudden everything seemed to make sense.I stopped reading all those crap emails.I stopped buying products I didn't need.I was working for myself.Instead of wasting money - I was making money. Which reminds me, before I forget, I have something important to tell you... You don't get rich forking out cash all the time. Make a mental note of that snippet of advice and follow through with it! Are you still hankering to go read your emails? Let me tell you this: The gurus that send you emails every week aren’t your friends at all and you should know that by now. To them, you’re just a new buyer to suck dry. "The Money's In The List". As long as you stay on their list, they'll suck you dry. Ask yourself this... If the stuff they're selling was actually so shit hot, then why hasn’t YOUR bank balance improved since you started following them around like a hungry dog? Don't get me wrong. I have no problem spending money to make money. What I have a problem with is: Spending money on crap you don't need or don't use. You see and experience it everyday. All these “guru's” recommending their friends products just to cash in. You know that, because all the emails are the same. They know that they only have to shove it down your throat and you will buy it. Even though you know in your heart.. You don't need those tools and ebooks - you really don't need them!! And I'll tell you this: If you don't need something, don't buy it. With all the buying you've been doing... Why hasn’t your lifestyle changed for the better? Why aren’t you driving that ’shiny red’ sports car? Why don’t you have a house on the beach front? Why... ? Why.. ? Why.. ? Go here for the full Internet marketing product review of The Millionairs League

No comments:

Post a Comment